Welcome to the C.J. Rune website (the “Site”).
Your eligibility for use of the Site is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age, or at least 13 years of age with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Site
USE OF THIS SITE
In connection with your use of this Site, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage the Site or its services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the services or the Site
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Site, or within its services, are the sole property of C.J. Rune.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Site or its services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the information provided by this Site infringe on any third party’s rights, please report this using this Site’s Contact Page.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
You are responsible for any information you provide in the publicly accessible areas of this Site, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide content to these areas that you are comfortable sharing publicly.
You understand that by accessing the public areas of this site, you may be exposed to content provided by other third parties that may be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate, or possibly content that is mislabeled or otherwise deceptive. All content posted by third parties is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.
This Site reserves the right to remove any such third party provided content at its sole discretion, at anytime, and for any reason. If you feel content has been posted on this Site that is in violation of any copyrights held by you or others, you may report this using this Site’s Contact Page.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under the control of C.J. Rune or this Site, and you acknowledge that C.J. Rune is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Site or C.J. Rune, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Site is provided “AS IS.” C.J. Rune or this Site’s suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Site or in connection with its services. You exclude C.J. Rune and all representatives of this Site from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Site.
ENDING THESE TERMS
You may end any and all legal agreements with this Site as provided under these terms by deactivating any accounts you may have created with this Site and discontinuing your use of the services on this Site.
This Site reserves the right to suspend or terminate any accounts you have with this Site, or any obligation under these terms, at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice.
C.J. Rune retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Site without notice.
The terms posted herein are effective as of November 8, 2020.